It is Freddie P. Peters policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you or which you may provider to us, in the circumstances set out below.
We will only collect any use your personal data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your personal data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU general data protection the regulation ((EU) 2016/679)(“GDPR”)), we FREDDIE P PETERS are data controller. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details given at the end of this policy.
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT VIA OUR WEBSITE FREDDIEPPETERS.COM (“WEBSITE”), VERBALLY AND FROM MEMBERSHIP FORMS:
Personal Data that you provided to us:
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
When you sign up to receive updates, free books, newsletters or any other form of marketing communications stated on the Website.
Types of Personal Data collected:
When you complete the media enquiries form:
Phone a number.
Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form data that we collect automatically.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, and use your personal data to:
- process and manage your use of our website,
- respond to your questions, comments and requests,
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences/may be of interest to you,
- improve our services and Website through the analysis of information.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take your privacy seriously and we will not share your Personal Data with others, except us permitted by applicable law or as set out below.
We share Personal Data as necessary we third parties to provide services all functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties there may include social media advertising platforms.
Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with all third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. RETENTION PERIODS FOR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not knowingly retain data of anyone aged 15 years old or under. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at or via our postal address : 38 Theberton Street, London N1 0QX.
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to,
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data,
- ask us to delete your Personal Data,
- object to the processing of your Personal Data,
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data,
- withdrawal any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data, and expressed any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows as the do so.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
No data is passed to organisations outside the EU.
Email address for questions: